@^: Unity has C# as one of its options to do scripting, so it's really just Unity.
I didn't try the game, but it looks good considering it was made for a jam. From watching the video, I felt 7 minutes was too much for one round in a high score based game (I know some games do that, but it isn't a good thing). Unless you think you were playing excellent in the video, consider condensing the game's difficulty level curve, if you're still planning to continue working on this that is.
I didn't try the game, but it looks good considering it was made for a jam. From watching the video, I felt 7 minutes was too much for one round in a high score based game (I know some games do that, but it isn't a good thing). Unless you think you were playing excellent in the video, consider condensing the game's difficulty level curve, if you're still planning to continue working on this that is.
![[Image: signature.png]](http://s3.postimg.org/wedqxlk3n/signature.png)
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon
A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Chat
