This post is important for LF2 Timelapse (see projects), but I believe that only in a separate topic we can keep this discussion organized and going. Besides, this topic could still be used for other mods as a reference of course.
The question is:
"Imagine Marti&Starsky would release an official update. What updates would you like to see?"
To make stuff a little easier for me (and others), please add a [suffix] like this:
[Overall gameplay]
[Characters]
[Weapons]
[Stage/story mode]
[VS mode]
[Battle mode]
> This way I could make a list of suggestions that have been made.
LIST OF SUGGESTIONS
The question is:
"Imagine Marti&Starsky would release an official update. What updates would you like to see?"
To make stuff a little easier for me (and others), please add a [suffix] like this:
[Overall gameplay]
[Characters]
[Weapons]
[Stage/story mode]
[VS mode]
[Battle mode]
> This way I could make a list of suggestions that have been made.
LIST OF SUGGESTIONS
Spoiler (Click to View)

Chat
