05-17-2026, 11:42 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2026, 11:43 AM by prince_freeza.)
Nice job I really like the overall look and your use of color. The breathing animation feels a bit exaggarated for me, but everything else looks good. Maybe try adding a blink next time since you already animated the hair it could be a fun touch if you do more of these. The style is definitely interesting.
I wish LF2 Remastered went for something like this instead of the generic polished anime look it would’ve given it way more character.
I wish LF2 Remastered went for something like this instead of the generic polished anime look it would’ve given it way more character.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"

Chat
Mono sprites
