sorry for two post, but otherwise noone would look at this thread again.
here are the first sprites I've done: ( it turned out that I'm quite a bad spriter xD)
![[Image: reapertry2.png]](http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6497/reapertry2.png)
They are not perfect and i'll edit them a bit. Especially the second- and thirdlast( I took them from the first attack) and the moving of his cape in the standing/walking frames. Unfortunately my Gif animator doesn't work...
from the last post:
Edit2: How can it be that bat only has a very little amount of sprites? Is there a problem if I use him as a base?
by the way: I'll also edit the first post, so don't wonder.
Edit: havent't changed the transparent colour of the face yet.
here are the first sprites I've done: ( it turned out that I'm quite a bad spriter xD)
![[Image: reapertry2.png]](http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6497/reapertry2.png)
They are not perfect and i'll edit them a bit. Especially the second- and thirdlast( I took them from the first attack) and the moving of his cape in the standing/walking frames. Unfortunately my Gif animator doesn't work...
from the last post:
Edit2: How can it be that bat only has a very little amount of sprites? Is there a problem if I use him as a base?
by the way: I'll also edit the first post, so don't wonder.
Edit: havent't changed the transparent colour of the face yet.

Chat
