03-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Assuming that you want to have the limit removed for 2.0, I moved it to 2.0-hex-section. Data Changing is impossible here.
Actually, if I recall correctly, removing the limits is quite easy. You need the program called "Cheat Engine". Set your limit to a certain value (in-game), search for that value in CE, change the value in game to something else, search again based on the previous results, and so on until you have only one entry left. But now I forgot how you'd continue :P
Am I actually on the right way, Silva?
Actually, if I recall correctly, removing the limits is quite easy. You need the program called "Cheat Engine". Set your limit to a certain value (in-game), search for that value in CE, change the value in game to something else, search again based on the previous results, and so on until you have only one entry left. But now I forgot how you'd continue :P
Am I actually on the right way, Silva?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt

Chat
