07-27-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't think I understand that . And mp: yyxxx with x: MP lost and y: Hp lost . but why mp: 150 then it's loss MP but don't loss HP
My Release Project (Click to View)
My Current Project (Click to View)
|
[solved] Use skill with HP
|
|
07-27-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't think I understand that . And mp: yyxxx with x: MP lost and y: Hp lost . but why mp: 150 then it's loss MP but don't loss HP
My Release Project (Click to View) My Current Project (Click to View) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
[solved] Use skill with HP - by truongdzuy - 07-27-2009, 08:57 AM
RE: Use skill with HP - by Reaper - 07-27-2009, 09:02 AM
RE: Use skill with HP - by truongdzuy - 07-27-2009, 09:30 AM
RE: Use skill with HP - by no one - 07-27-2009, 09:34 AM
RE: Use skill with HP - by truongdzuy - 07-27-2009, 09:41 AM
RE: Use skill with HP - by Som1Lse - 07-27-2009, 09:45 AM
|