Explanation:
yyxxx means that we have 2 variable yy and xxx (just think as variables a number which varies or changes) in the tag mp: these two variables is set.
When we uses mp: 12345 yy is 12 and xxx is 345 we then multiplyes yy with 10 so 12*10 = 120. When performing the move the character looses 120 HP which is yy and 345 MP which is xxx
So:
yyxxx
12345
The first 2 is yy and the last 3 is xxx.
00*10 = 0.
I know I am ninjaed. What double ninjaed.
yyxxx means that we have 2 variable yy and xxx (just think as variables a number which varies or changes) in the tag mp: these two variables is set.
When we uses mp: 12345 yy is 12 and xxx is 345 we then multiplyes yy with 10 so 12*10 = 120. When performing the move the character looses 120 HP which is yy and 345 MP which is xxx
So:
yyxxx
12345
The first 2 is yy and the last 3 is xxx.
(07-27-2009, 09:30 AM)truongdzuy Wrote: I don't think I understand that . And mp: yyxxx with x: MP lost and y: Hp lost . but why mp: 150 then it's loss MP but don't loss HPYou know that 150 is the same as 00150 so yy = 00 and xxx = 150.
00*10 = 0.
I know I am ninjaed. What double ninjaed.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.

Chat

