(10-23-2009, 01:54 AM)Alectric Wrote: would you ever consider?
yes
(10-23-2009, 01:54 AM)Alectric Wrote: would you ever consider considering?
if I did, then I would
(10-23-2009, 01:54 AM)Alectric Wrote: which movie is better? the Dark knight or District 9?
Hard to say, as I've seen neither.
(10-23-2009, 09:04 AM)Lauli Wrote: Are you really not Jesus?
I'm really not Jesus.
(10-23-2009, 09:46 AM)vandesdelca Wrote: who is M-Firzen?
a user
(10-23-2009, 09:46 AM)vandesdelca Wrote: who is Dives?
a user
(10-23-2009, 09:53 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: what sound does Alectric make?
duck sounds
(10-23-2009, 10:27 AM)Alectric Wrote: is it apparent that Lauli is disappointed that you arent jesus?
yes
(10-23-2009, 10:27 AM)Alectric Wrote: is cliquish really a word?
Anything that can be spelt is a word.
(10-24-2009, 09:11 AM)sadbhav Wrote: Why was I away for so long?
Because you were in a galaxy far, far away
(10-24-2009, 09:11 AM)sadbhav Wrote: Do ppl remember me?
yes
(10-24-2009, 09:11 AM)sadbhav Wrote: Is There any word in english dictionaries that dont have meaning?
Most probably.
(10-24-2009, 09:23 AM)Magnamancy Wrote: What's AFAIK mean/an acronym for?
AFAIK it's "as far as I know"
(10-24-2009, 10:11 AM)Alectric Wrote: WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING!!!
fail
(10-24-2009, 10:23 AM)TheNave Wrote: Why did Alectric forgot the Questionmark at the end of his question sentence?
he's either in a hurry or homosexual
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)

Chat