Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[solved] Indestructible ball
#4
(11-11-2009, 02:36 PM)Hax0r Wrote:  I was trying state: 3 but when it hit henry wind they destroy each other.
I have "Go Back" maked.

Delete the body if you use state 3/15 or what ever.any other states then states 3000 or 3005 cause the ball to go frame 20 when its get hit by a itr.

I made an indestructible ball(3005) and it had bdys but I also used next from frame 10/20/30 to send the ball back to the flying frames when its get hit.

Use state 15 with no body in the flying frames or use state: 3005 (with or without bdy) with next value that lead the ball to the flying frames when its go to frame 10/20.
Reply
Thanks given by: Bamboori , Hax0r


Messages In This Thread
[solved] Indestructible ball - by Hax0r - 11-11-2009, 02:15 PM
RE: Indestructible ball - by Bamboori - 11-11-2009, 02:33 PM
RE: Indestructible ball - by Hax0r - 11-11-2009, 02:36 PM
RE: Indestructible ball - by HappyHouR - 11-11-2009, 02:38 PM
RE: Indestructible ball - by Hax0r - 11-11-2009, 02:58 PM
RE: Indestructible ball - by Bamboori - 11-11-2009, 03:18 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)