11-22-2009, 03:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009, 03:58 PM by snorsorbet.)
Avatar:
From what I have understood, it's Bleach, right?
It looks... nice. But I don't know, some avatars are too dramatic. I prefer the 'cool' ones, that just sit there and stare or has a sandvich (a cookie for anybody who gets the reference), as it is your face when you post (a dramatic avatar can give the other posters a rushed impression of the poster). And I know, it's harder to make poses with motion, but I still prefer the simple, "I stare at you/the guy next to you" avatars.
And I don't like the concept of an orange-haired japanese guy swinging a sword and emitting lazors.
So it gets (well made +3) (not my taste -1) (motion -1) 6/10.
Signature:
Ah, old memories.
No, I'm not referring to the snake. I'm referring to that pic. I love it
(And I know, the memories aren't that old.)
I don't like the fact that you stole Bamboori's concept, but to be honest, you made it better. And you admit you stole it.
But it is a GIF and lots of images to load, so I don't know.
Let's sum it up: (lovely pic +2) (nice GIF, good concept +3) (you stole the concept -2) (you admitted you stole it +1) (long time to load -1) 8/10
Oh darn, my siggy must be pretty crappy...
I didn't get any feedback though =/
From what I have understood, it's Bleach, right?
It looks... nice. But I don't know, some avatars are too dramatic. I prefer the 'cool' ones, that just sit there and stare or has a sandvich (a cookie for anybody who gets the reference), as it is your face when you post (a dramatic avatar can give the other posters a rushed impression of the poster). And I know, it's harder to make poses with motion, but I still prefer the simple, "I stare at you/the guy next to you" avatars.
And I don't like the concept of an orange-haired japanese guy swinging a sword and emitting lazors.
So it gets (well made +3) (not my taste -1) (motion -1) 6/10.
Signature:
Ah, old memories.
No, I'm not referring to the snake. I'm referring to that pic. I love it
(And I know, the memories aren't that old.)I don't like the fact that you stole Bamboori's concept, but to be honest, you made it better. And you admit you stole it.
But it is a GIF and lots of images to load, so I don't know.
Let's sum it up: (lovely pic +2) (nice GIF, good concept +3) (you stole the concept -2) (you admitted you stole it +1) (long time to load -1) 8/10
Quote:sig: 1/10
Oh darn, my siggy must be pretty crappy...
I didn't get any feedback though =/

Chat
