01-13-2010, 03:58 PM
You see, if I change 2 character's ID to 7 or 8 and run with them towards each other they will transform to the character who possesses ID 51.
Let's say I give Davis ID 7 and Woody ID 8 (Originally those ID*s are Freeze's and Firen's ID) and give Bat ID 51... In game if Woody and Davis run towards each other they will become Bat, but without explosion and stuff... I want to change that with HEX, it's complicated to explain so I just write in steps what I plan to do.
I want to make ID 10,,15,7,2,5 and 11,13,6 can become ID 55,58,61 or whatever with a bigbang of Firen. I hope you understand it quite well now xD. And yea besides I think I can edit many things with IDs with Hex right? Example I can edit ID 11 to get a 3rd Level Armor like Julian's right?
Let's say I give Davis ID 7 and Woody ID 8 (Originally those ID*s are Freeze's and Firen's ID) and give Bat ID 51... In game if Woody and Davis run towards each other they will become Bat, but without explosion and stuff... I want to change that with HEX, it's complicated to explain so I just write in steps what I plan to do.
I want to make ID 10,,15,7,2,5 and 11,13,6 can become ID 55,58,61 or whatever with a bigbang of Firen. I hope you understand it quite well now xD. And yea besides I think I can edit many things with IDs with Hex right? Example I can edit ID 11 to get a 3rd Level Armor like Julian's right?

Chat
