(02-08-2010, 07:35 AM)Alectric Wrote: btw, i live in Australia tooI know, I saw ur profile before.
(02-08-2010, 07:35 AM)Alectric Wrote: hmm, i would like to see a different boss to julian. You could do like a giant living statue, or some sort of super-knight, or some other evil character.Okay, maybe I'll change Julian to die, and his commander to take over and then the commander was the one who made chaos!
(02-08-2010, 07:35 AM)Alectric Wrote: for the monk, i dont see what the point of the fist thing isHere's some screenies to preview the mod: (monk's the BOTTOM)
(02-08-2010, 07:35 AM)Alectric Wrote: maybe throw a few invisible bad guys in there, or shadow guys.*Thinks* maybe I'll resprite some of the sub-chars, good suggestion. Thx for your comments. And for the plot, you mean it's Phobos who made the chaos?
and maybe you could add a plot twist, and turns out it was the phobos guy after all!
![[Image: abstractdaad.png]](http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3277/abstractdaad.png)
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...

Chat

.gif)

![[Image: newfiren.png]](http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4461/newfiren.png)
![[Image: indo.png]](http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1020/indo.png)
![[Image: newbgm.png]](http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3749/newbgm.png)
![[Image: newmonk.png]](http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6475/newmonk.png)