04-27-2010, 10:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2010, 05:33 AM by Apocalipsis.)
I was going to animate my sprite, that's why I made the cape like that, any more details would make it even harder to animate (specifically the cape because it was going to be "flowing"). But didn't finished it in time.
Mmm... what pose? xD
He's just standing here... but if you look carefully, almost all my sprites have their back backwards/hips forward/hands where the pockets are. Maybe that's what you mean? His right hand looks a bit off, the energy did something weird there, it was alright before I added the glow and such in.
Thanks for the feedback btw :p
V Lol'd
Mmm... what pose? xD
He's just standing here... but if you look carefully, almost all my sprites have their back backwards/hips forward/hands where the pockets are. Maybe that's what you mean? His right hand looks a bit off, the energy did something weird there, it was alright before I added the glow and such in.
Thanks for the feedback btw :p
V Lol'd

Chat
![[Image: j1ig3gzawh.png]](http://b.imagehost.org/0905/j1ig3gzawh.png)
![[Image: hitgirl.png]](http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1955/hitgirl.png)
![[Image: deathlx.png]](http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3721/deathlx.png)
![[Image: skeletonq.png]](http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4496/skeletonq.png)
![[Image: deathgf.png]](http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6867/deathgf.png)
![[Image: grimreaperq.png]](http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5998/grimreaperq.png)
![[Image: death2x.png]](http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4857/death2x.png)
![[Image: deathh.png]](http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7889/deathh.png)
![[Image: Deathlf2.jpg]](http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/tRickityHouses/Deathlf2.jpg)

