(04-29-2010, 01:46 PM)hell fightter Wrote: is there any way (in dc obviously) to turn character on back (no mean sprite... i mean turn the way that characte moves)Sorry if my answers are full of sh*t, i haven´t tested these but I think they should work.
- I think it´s possible, but i think it´s way more easier to make it with sprites?
and repeat attack after clicking attack button?
- In your char´s attacks last frame put your attack´s first frame number in hit_a:
E: Like this:
also is taht possible to make character do another run attack if theres no mana to do it?
- I don´t think it´s possible, like we can see from Louis´ run_attack.
And:
I´m very jealous about your spriting skills, what programs do you use to make your sprites?
Spriting does not depend on the program you are using. Seriously D: - Simoneon
- But i still want to know : <
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!

Chat
