(05-09-2010, 10:43 AM)snorsorbet Wrote: IMO the Justin sig's background is pretty cool.Thanks. Yeah, I'm bad at choosing text.
Usually, the text isn't too cool, but that's bearable ;P
(05-09-2010, 10:55 AM)forgetlatios Wrote: *sighs* it's hard to see the word "adamantium"Guys... instead of just telling me how stupid I am at choosing the font, HELP ME IN THAT!
2) once again, the text font... experiment with it?
3)i see improvement... from jan to justin there is, but adamantium there isn't.
atm downloading quite nice fonts... expect surprise.
I'm bad at text placing and formatting. Why?
1. I'm completely "out of style" aka my likings don't fit normal people's OR what format I choose doesn't fit the picture.
2. There's not much font in my comp so I downloaded some additional ones.
(05-09-2010, 05:35 PM)Wiro Wrote: http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/floating-h...74s50.htmlThanks. Now I REALLY get it.
This is without that floating head syndrome thingy... lucky I saved the layered one so I can edit them without making a whole new one.
![[Image: adamantium.png]](http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9720/adamantium.png)
edit: Oops... forgot the border.
Oops.. double post... but who cares
(yeah mods do, aren't ya guys?) edit: WAA! How can I get a merged post?Anyways...
![[Image: firzen.png]](http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/536/firzen.png)
I do not, I REPEAT I DO NOT know how did I make the bg... just a SERENDIPITY AND ACCIDENT FTW!
![[Image: nohan.png]](http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8642/nohan.png)
This is made for Alblaka.
![[Image: abstractdaad.png]](http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3277/abstractdaad.png)
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...

Chat

i see improvement... from jan to justin there is, but adamantium there isn't.