(07-18-2010, 01:07 AM)Whaat Wrote:So... pretty much, it's c/p'd and I have to recolour them? But it's her project. This is my point-of-view, and I'm maybe wrong...(07-17-2010, 11:46 PM)Ragor Wrote: And should you make a .gif with it... Are these real sprites in Deep's sprite sheets? Or is it edited? BTW: Use recolours. We don't want to see the same thing over and over.Gif really could be nice, and he made them by himself? Legs from jumping frames and upper body from ball making frames. And recolor really could be nice but i think it´s thing you must to do.
| Poll: What do you think about this mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| This mod looks so nice, I hope you'll gonna finish it soon. So promising... | 7 | 21.88% | |
| Looking good, maybe the mod will be awesome | 12 | 37.50% | |
| Nice, but I think it won't be too awesome | 9 | 28.13% | |
| Nope, it's not really good, other mods are better than yours | 3 | 9.38% | |
| This mod is (and will) sucks, stop it | 1 | 3.13% | |
| Total | 32 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
Thread Rating:
|
[mod] Indo Fighter 2
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Chat

![[Image: trainercard.png]](http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/mikesvampire/trainercard.png)