Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanna know me?
What is not fresh?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by:
Nicolas Cage movies. I wouldn't recommend them.

:D
Reply
Thanks given by:
Why do you think nicolas cage is rubbish? (i think so too)
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
tell us your biggest embarassment~ XD

you don't have to answer it if you don't want to
Reply
Thanks given by:
oliveryungo Wrote:Why do you think nicolas cage is rubbish? (i think so too)
Actually I meant his movies. Because they're just so... bad. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice was a big waste of time and money.
vandesdelca Wrote:tell us your biggest embarassment~
When I was playing Guitar Hero for my first time I played on stage. Like seriously. On stage. On. Stage. Hundreds of people.
I'm not joking.
Reply
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
Did you at least like Kick-a** (movie) with nicolas cage burning in the end?
Reply
Thanks given by:
DO you like marvel movies? e.g iron man, spiderman
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
did you like hangover?
Reply
Thanks given by:
Do you hate Pickachu?
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Reply
Thanks given by:
Alectric Wrote:Did you at least like Kick-a** (movie) with nicolas cage burning in the end?
I didn't see tat movie yet, but sounds definitely like something I'd watch ;D
oliveryungo Wrote:DO you like marvel movies? e.g iron man, spiderman
Actually these aren't the best movies either, although Ironman was quite good.
Bamboori Wrote:did you like hangover?
Yes, only the first time I watched it.
' Wrote:Do you hate Pickachu?
I don't hate him at all, but I seriously don't get why he's one of the most prominent Pokemons.

Oh and I when I was playing Gameboy I had a lvl. 100 Alakazam. Man this was some badass guy.
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)