Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[char] zero (from megaman x)
Good char.

The only problem is his size, but everything looks ok.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
Why don't you try to make lf2-styled sprite for him? If you do, that'll be the great char
Thanks given by:
~Zhyhm~ Wrote:Didn't try it, but the sprite looks a bit weird (at least, to me). The char fires a bunch of lightning (which has the blue color), then the enemy is burnt (which has the red-orange color).

Maybe changing the color of lightning to yellow or orange would be much better.

Btw, i'm not the non-lf2-styled-character-lover, sorry if it hurts you

(10-14-2008, 06:02 AM)~Zhyhm~ Wrote:  Why don't you try to make lf2-styled sprite for him? If you do, that'll be the great char

If you dismiss a character just because said character doesn't have LF2-styled sprites then do me the favor and stop posting in threads that are not directly relevant to your interests, because as can be seen by you not trying the character (going by the top post, by the way) you're very very focused on aesthetics and don't seem give characters a chance unless they're good-looking from the ground up. Kinda like that often reoccuring "don't judge books by its cover" phrase, really, because that's exactly what you're doing right now.

He's obviously not going to comply with your request there, by the way, because few people actually do make a completely original set of sprites for their characters and it's incredibly timeconsuming in most cases.
Thanks given by: