Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Representive char Daken
Astonishing concept and face. However when working on it further, keep in mind to... how to say it? Your concept guy looks like a badass young or even teenage fighter. Someone who could as well be the hero if he wasn't wearing a skull and spikes and all that.
The facepic in the current state more looks like a badass end boss. A Julian type of guy. At least that is my impression when looking at it. Nevertheless, I think it's merely due to some minor things I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe you can.Lol, did I make myself clear at all? Or maybe I'm even the only guy feeling like this?
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this.
Thanks given by:
How about Zack ;< it´s still unfinished isn´t it?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
ZOMG so much to reply XD
@Trickityhouses
thank you very much my kind friend :) im not sure about collors on sprite.. the skin.. im not sure if that fits him ;/ maybe i should cover it with a material

@Blue Phoenix
thanks bro! its kinda outstanding lf2 style XP i wanted to make it kinda dark but i migght change it or edit cus he actuLy looks like screaming GIMME GIMME MYNEEEE! D:< i have to say i impress myself imitating new style! 8D also it took me all day to do D:< that shaging style is kinda hard to do on flash >:C next time i will to id on sketch and then just redraw =n=

@Alectric
sure! this is just single unfinished sprite... this is gonna be my representive char shoo im gonna force my lazy/bussy arse to work and make few versions untill i make one satisfacting me shoo ill be greatfull for sugestions :')
and yeah i have few ideas ;) although i have not decided yet if he gonna be distance or male fighter maybe some balanced moves betwean both of styles....

@Taniaetc
thank you bro ill do my best! :thumbsup: thanks for sugestions i will surely try it out
char gotta wait a moment i have other projects ;) dont worry ill be working on that one rly soon i have to finish zack theres onbly skills to be done left and another project but it wont take long ;)

@chase123
RIGH QUESTION FELLOW! RIGHT QUESTION!!! and i have right answer 8D
I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA!!!
ehhehehe just kidding well yeah im lazy but also bussy and hardworking ;A; im not often on forum ;X; i dont have time for comp lately and it crush all the time >x< shoo yeah keep in mind its much about time and yeah looks when i started other projects XD and how much i did since start but yeah im gonna focus on spriting soon i need some time for myself and i wanna sprite, draw, shot lazor from eyes or something... ANYTHING TO REST FROM SHOOL >.< sho i decide to practice ;u;

and yeah first of all i wish to finish zack then my representive char and times to times work on vergil

@firzenx
maybe but he have good argues doesnt he? XD
first of all youre to kind >u> and flash is definitly great tool! im always use it for outlines

@prince_freeza
first of all WHOAH its great honor to hear this from such amazing spriter! thanks in advence! so idea come from sprite of myne i found lately and as i wrote somewere obove i dont decide yet we will se but i have few ideas for male attacks :D and i will surely ask you when i have some prolems :D i might be good at drawing but new possitions in spriting makes me problems =u="

@Reaper
well i yeah i have to agree on that :/ all the characters are done in typical manga lf2 style and i tried something more like marvel for this one to try out new shading and make him more dark character im gonna make it more mangish or at least try XD

@Whaat
dont worry about that! im gonna finish Zack befr i start work on this what should gonna happen soon 8D

great thanks to all of you guys for yours sugestions and thumbs ups! i rly apreciate it :')

also i found some sketches i did befor! those are the right ones i wanted to show you befor! theyre in right style and i think i shall stick with that :/ marvelcomic style mave smaler eyes and difrend anatomy what makes it looks like old big fat guys near lf2 style anyways heares the sketches:
that was much of writing XD buh gah i might not answer all the questions i was rly buss y replying it and i was also tallking on skype to mah girlfriend who move ot canada </3 ;A; soo it took me 3 hours after all XD niceee...

ill try to write more with any new update
GREAT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!
Thanks given by: Alectric , prince_freeza
ooookay heares little update two variations
[Image: daken0.png]
Thanks given by: Bamboori
i think his head is small
and his suit ..... we're friend... really bad
:'(
i think you should stop this project and complete Zack
we're friend , right ??:(
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by: hell fightter
ahahha Batit my silly friend =u= obviously were IN EPIC WAR SINCE NOW RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE jokin XD
yeah i know im not satisfacted after adding armour :/ maybe itas about the way i spreite it hmm..... maybe it would be better without it i dont know..and head is right but its just hard to draw it in that kind of mask... i mean... in fact face is bigger then normal lf2 char has becouse of skull onmast that makes it looks smaller :/and i tried bigger hair but it was looking like afro XD lol

and dont worry about Zack his amlost done ;) im just polisjing him and adding moves itll take a while and itll be ready :D
Thanks given by: betitngoan
Its great ! HF. keep it up. I would prefer having the second one cause, his mask and his T-shirt or whateves is same color. If u could change his mask color (That cloth) It would be great.
Thanks given by:
Don't add so bright lines to the armor. Check back with Louis and Knight; the white stripe is subtle and serves as a highlight only. Rest is looking fine to me ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: hell fightter , Taniaetc , LutiChris , snorsorbet
There are a few things that I would like to point out, things that are both good and bad in the design, so I'll split it into two sections starting with bad.

Bad:
- His upper body seems to have great musculature... so why don't his upper arms and shoulders?
- Very bright details on armour (Blue pointed this out before me god damnit).
- I would have made gauntlets same colour as shoes on feet, not a lighter shade (personal preference).
- Drop some hair infront of the mask, like a strand or two in the black (it looks as if his face mask pulled his hair back)
- Belt is slightly off centre (body seems to be turned slightly towards the screen whereas legs are slightly to the characters left. Belt should not follow upper body but infact lower body, with which the abs should also be slightly facing his left).
- Shouldn't we be able to see the extending pieces of the neckwear?

Good:
- Gauntlet and leg armour - nice design.
- Hair colour.
- Mask and costume.
- Musculature on the upper body.

No I don't mean to say there is more bad than good, overall I know it's a far better work than I could hope to produce - however I just wanted to point out the main features that got me when I looked at the sprite (first 5 seconds of looking at it).

I look forward to seeing this character move on to being completed, very looking forward to it infact. So good luck, hope you get it done in a reasonable timeframe.

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: hell fightter
i like the black shirt one the most, i think the gauntlets should be one color.
[Image: 3rdslim.jpg]
[Image: DAslim.jpg]
[Image: Rocky.jpg]
[Image: Clidebanner.jpg]

Thanks given by: hell fightter , snorsorbet