Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My LP LF2 Video Series - Fun :D
Yeah, same. For Stage 5 CRAZY!, boredom is a serious threat too, because it progresses so gradually ;_; (I play at 8 FPS). My brother and I have lately been trying to beat Stage 4 CRAZY! without freeing guys, but I don't think we've gotten past 4-2 even once. We got better results the last time when I allowed myself to spam fire arrows and flute, but still dem purple guys wouldn't stay down ;_;

One impressive achievement of ours was to complete Stage 3 CRAZY! without freeing guys using Dennis and Davis. I don't think we could replicate it. You just can't afford to lose much health in 3-4, since the bottles that drop at the beginning of 3-4 are the last ones you get.
Thanks given by:
stage 4 with deep with 1 cpu roudolf on crazy mode and you can free prisoners if you want
My new Char!!! (Click to View)
:wtf:

~Sym
Thanks given by:
nobody can win 5julians with 1 bandit in crazy

Thanks given by:
How about beating 2 julians with a bandit in crazy. That's quite possible right?
Thanks given by:
yep but still need to be a proffesional at fighting

Thanks given by:
Hmm in round 1 or round 3 of my series I have tried to beat 2 Julians using Monk, but I lost. xD .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Have you ever tried beating 2 julians in crazy using Mark? Is it possible?
Thanks given by:
Hm I'll try, the only problem is that Mark has slow movement speed, but I really want to make revenge against two Julians who defeated my Monk earlier XD .
Thanks, really appreciate you guys discussing what I should play next :D .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
try to win 3 julians crazy mode with justin

Thanks given by:
Beating 2 julians with a justin in crazy mode is enough. If will be difficult to defeat 3 of them. Don't you think so?
Thanks given by: