Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
No Christmas Thread yet!?
#11
damn forgot my santa avatar this year :D
well merry christmas guys :)
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |
Avatar was made by LutiChris

active again.
Reply
Thanks given by: Marko pro
#12
merry Christmas
[Image: vegeclaus_2011_merry_christmas_by_mouhit...4jyiyn.jpg]
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Reply
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , Marko pro
#13
Merry Christmas everyone.
:)

Reply
Thanks given by:
#14
Merry Christmas!


I didn't know which date was today,so I forgot that today are Christmas.Only when we was eating lunch,my sis remind us p:
Reply
Thanks given by: Marko pro
#15
Merry Christmas everybody.
10 degrees at my place, I guess that means no snow this time :(
Reply
Thanks given by: Marko pro
#16
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Now that I think of it, I have a Chrismas egg as an avatar.
It should between the 25th and 31st of December. (look for it)

Alternatively, check out my "My Egg Avatars"-thread, where you can see it a bit early.
Yeah, shameless self-promotion :)
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Reply
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Marko pro
#17
I've been working non-stop this whole week (including today)
happy christmas eve everyone! :)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolith , Marko pro
#18
It's winter and Christmas?! Wait, where's the snow? *looks out the window*

It's freaking spring you idiots!

Jk, Merreh christmas erbody! D:
Reply
Thanks given by:
#19
Merry Christmas everybody!

I'd like a White Christmas, but that seems kind of unlikely with the weather being 28 degrees Celsius.

Simoneon edited this post 12-25-2011 08:19 AM because:
You're so LUCKY! :D
No snow right here, but at the same time 0 degree Celsius...
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
| Avatar made by Alectric |
Reply
Thanks given by: Marko pro
#20
Merry Christmas Folks!
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)