Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone please do LouisEX VS 5 Firzen Crazy HKC?
I just can beat 30% of each Firzen's life so far...
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2012, 06:13 PM)Kevin Wrote:  Alternatively, you can do LouisEX VS 5 Julian, but that's definitely harder. 5 Firzen is more possible.

Not really. I'm not a good fighter and killed two of them, but it's really hard for me to kill just one Firzen.

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 09:09 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  
(05-15-2012, 06:13 PM)Kevin Wrote:  Alternatively, you can do LouisEX VS 5 Julian, but that's definitely harder. 5 Firzen is more possible.

Not really. I'm not a good fighter and killed two of them, but it's really hard for me to kill just one Firzen.

:O :O :O Wha!?
Really??
Gonna try......
But.. it's based on the fact that Firzen VS 5 Julian was very very very difficult for me.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
You are an epic fighter... you'll do it easily.

1. Wait for Julians to charge Soulbombs.
2. Use Phoenix Palm.
3. Avoid/Jump Attack/Regenerate mana.
4. Repeat 1-3 until they are dead.

A correctly place Phoenix Palm can take 250hp... and I bet you can avoid better than I do, so you should be able to do it with no problems.
Thanks given by: YinYin , Marko pro , LutiChris
(05-18-2012, 04:56 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  You are an epic fighter... you'll do it easily.

1. Wait for Julians to charge Soulbombs.
2. Use Phoenix Palm.
3. Avoid/Jump Attack/Regenerate mana.
4. Repeat 1-3 until they are dead.

A correctly place Phoenix Palm can take 250hp... and I bet you can avoid better than I do, so you should be able to do it with no problems.

30 attempts I only killed one of them once. But much better than VS 5 Firzen XD . Wow, I decided too early that LouisEX VS 5 Julian is impossible! Luckily you mentioned it now, I'll try again.
EDIT: Done it!!! Thanks a lot!!!
TEMPE
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , YinYin , LutiChris
Did it! It's actually not that interesting; I basically just got lucky enough that all five of them blindly went for a baseball bat, so I used that to get them all down to half health, and from there I had at least two more instances of outrageous luck. While I was attempting this, there were two matches where I managed to kill two of them and then died from the silliest mistakes; those were more interesting and skillful, but this is the only match in which I managed to win ;_; Here's an example.
Thanks given by: LutiChris
zort Wrote:Did it! It's actually not that interesting; I basically just got lucky enough that all five of them blindly went for a baseball bat, so I used that to get them all down to half health, and from there I had at least two more instances of outrageous luck. While I was attempting this, there were two matches where I managed to kill two of them and then died from the silliest mistakes; those were more interesting and skillful, but this is the only match in which I managed to win ;_; This is why I prefer stage mode, Kevin.
Good fighting skills man! Especially your jumping skills are very good. You got lucky that the firzens stood together at first.
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2012, 01:06 PM)Kevin Wrote:  And allow me to use it in my video :D . I'll give a BIG special credit.
I've been trying so many times that I got tired. But it'll be really cool if this can be done, because it's the last piece of the set ;D

Can We use infinite mana
goku the legandary super saiyan

Thanks given by:
(12-15-2012, 09:44 AM)Emaan Ashraf Wrote:  
(05-15-2012, 01:06 PM)Kevin Wrote:  And allow me to use it in my video :D . I'll give a BIG special credit.
I've been trying so many times that I got tired. But it'll be really cool if this can be done, because it's the last piece of the set ;D

Can We use infinite mana
No way. If we use infinite mana then it won't be a challenge at all.
You should try watching zort's video: It's really impressive. http://lf2.wikia.com/wiki/File:Louisex_firzens.lfr
Thanks given by:
I may be hair-splitting, but I don't think infinite mana makes it easy, unless you specifically get them all in one corner right at the beginning and spam palms from close up. If you don't manage to do that it's harder or if any of them manage to get off some seeking balls while flashing, it's harder. BTW, LouisEX spamming palms against three Firzen cannons makes an interesting sound, like a drummer who uses their voice as another drum. You also get a funny buzzing sound if you run into three Firzen cannons and press F5 (or is it just the limitations of my computer?).
Thanks given by: