Poll: Is LF2 going to die in some time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
3.23%
1 3.23%
Yes,but not now
25.81%
8 25.81%
No
32.26%
10 32.26%
Not until many more years
38.71%
12 38.71%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 not that fun anymore!
*sigh*
Quote:to be honest i never play lf2 unless i am testing a new char of mine...someone else's char.
mostly spriting i guess... so dont say lf2 is not fun anymore cuz people dont play it alot anymore. people might get buisy or something important. what do you want them to be on hamachi 24/7?
Why are you in the lf2 community then?
According to what i have observed,LF-E is just filled with boring people who just want to do DCing or Spriting or coding sh*t i don't care.But if you don't like to play lf2 WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Probably you will come up with another answer and kick my @$$ off...so i really didn't want to answer at first.I don't want anyone to come in hamachi 24/7.But is everyone in the world so busy that they can't afford even 15mins of game?I hope not.Truth is....what Dr.Death just said me yesterday...is that people get bored of lf if they start playing with someone who is at a totally different level than them.And since they can't beat him no matter what, the get bored and say "lf2 is a boring game",lose hope and finally quit.Whereas if you start off with someone your own level,you'll start enjoying with lf him and try to improve,like what happened to me and Death(separately though).Otherwise, you'll just choose to Sprite and DC..and i have some example of such people too.
Who doesn't try doesn't know....but lf2 can be a lot of fun if you like it indeed,which i guess...you don't.

Quote:U cant stick to lf forever...cuz sooner or later u'll find smthng more interesting or to get u buisy for reall....something to do that creates for u a future !
Actually i admit i hate it when my bro a.k.a prince freeza talks about lf and spriting....and i yell grow up !
Unless lf might help u with ya future than keep up with it !
Hey big guy...calm down!!
You're saying as if you signed a $100,000 contract with Bill Gates(did you really?ahh just kidding :P)
You can't stick to lf2 forever?Well..i don't think so.Look at the il community for example, then i won't have to say anything really.Looks like this thing happened with you- "people get bored of lf if they start playing with someone who is at a totally different level than them.And since they can't beat him no matter what, the get bored and say "lf2 is a boring game",lose hope and finally quit."
Poor fellow......if only you would have met someone your own level...you would have enjoyed a lot.
Just tell me....what in the world would keep you so busy that will keep you from just playing a game?I just started this topic to make people realize this point.Maybe, you really have something that important..but there are really more people than just us in this world.

-No point in quarreling any further really, but lf2 has endless possibilities if you play it online...who doesn't try out really doesn't know...so just go ahead and try it..and if you're lucky you'll find me online :D
Just wish there were more fighter in empire than coders.
[Image: darkerthanblacksignatur.png]

[Image: arenai.png]
See my lf2 site- Clicky!
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2010, 04:45 PM)TheRock Wrote:  Hey big guy...calm down!!
Says the right one. I quote:

(01-14-2010, 04:45 PM)TheRock Wrote:  Why are you in the lf2 community then?
According to what i have observed,LF-E is just filled with boring people who just want to do DCing or Spriting or coding sh*t i don't care.But if you don't like to play lf2 WHY ARE YOU HERE?
LFE has always been a modding community. You cannot deny the truth. If you cannot get used to that, then I could also ask you why you are hanging out in here when you are only interested in playing. Your turn.

As if LF2 has only existed because of people playing it. Why, on the other hand, is Herofighter quasi-dead?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Bamboori , LutiChris , snorsorbet
most probably cause its not moddable, or at least its not that easy to modd.

a game gets more popular if you can personalize it.
Thanks given by:
Quote:LFE has always been a modding community. You cannot deny the truth. If you cannot get used to that, then I could also ask you why you are hanging out in here when you are only interested in playing. Your turn.

As if LF2 has only existed because of people playing it. Why, on the other hand, is Herofighter quasi-dead?
As if i like hanging out here.Truth is i never liked empire from the beginning.But since i am not able to find much players to play with recently,i decided to pass by here sometimes.

It should have indeed existed due to it's number of players.
For herofighter....when there are so less people playing lf2 already...who will go and play HF then?

I cannot get used to this....and that's why this is not my primary forum in the first place.I would prefer the community where people would like to fight more than people who would like to code.Poor me..i am not isreally..but their community is probably the best so far i know.

Empire was just an alternative.....i am not a regular member here am i?I am even banned in the IRC because they say that two noobs having the IP range like mine(117.198.xx.xx) are forbidden there and i am banned for that reason.Really nooby.

There's no point in quarreling with you really...i know i'll lose.Your turn *sigh*

See my lf2 site- Clicky!
Thanks given by:
@ the rock : not didnt signed with bill gates....i signed to CASH MONEY BABY with SWEET 'DAYMIO' HANDS.
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Quote:@ the rock : not didnt signed with bill gates....i signed to CASH MONEY BABY with SWEET 'DAYMIO' HANDS.
lol rofl!
He's the perfect guy for my example.....he couldn't get good in fighting,so he switched to DCing and Spriting =O

See my lf2 site- Clicky!
Thanks given by:
Wtf is wrong with u?? U think im joking !
And dont get off topic !!!
Wtf is wrong with u?? U think im joking !
And dont get off topic !!!
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
wow...why don't u close this...
it's actually getting really annoying
CLOSE THIS THREAD
this thread does not revolve around you...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: JossuaDC , blow_fly98
Excuse me, the point and niveau of the discussion has reached the low level. We will proceed with clearing this sector.

Honestly, there's nothing really to discuss. To the topic: Everything dies at some point. We don't want to know the timespan.

To prevent further flaming and throwing around random (eventual offensive) content I think I should close it.

To TheRock: Nobody is really forcing you to stay. If you don't like this place, then don't return and complain so often. As Blue Phoenix mentioned, this is a community that focuses on editing the game, you'll find enough players and gamers in other communities.
To your "he's not good in fighting so he switched to spriting and DC!": Complete nonsense. Spriting and DCing is something completely unrelated to fighting. When you sprite or DC, you let out your creativity and expand your creative mind. Fighting is like... having fun playing a game, but it doesn't require any creativity (except combos, but that's again not the main thing in this game).
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , snorsorbet , Nakato