Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has been the best Dcer ever?
(04-24-2011, 12:03 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(04-24-2011, 11:09 AM)Phil Wrote:  @nave: you are among then, not in it on your own :p

though I didn't find anyone hex-dc'ing the same way I did, yet...

Oh Really?
And Have You Worked in making ntsd?
cuz there was a nave there too!
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2011, 12:11 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  
(04-24-2011, 11:09 AM)Phil Wrote:  @nave: you are among then, not in it on your own :p

Oh Really?

ye that's me, glad you like the mod
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2011, 12:12 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(04-24-2011, 12:11 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  

Oh Really?

ye that's me, glad you like the mod

I not just liked it, But Loved It!!
I was so inspired by the work in both spriting and Dcing and really those moves are super duper awesome Dude!
Can You Give Me Some Tutorials on making those Sprites [snd styled] cuz you may know as you were in the team.
Plz
And Sorry For Going A Bit Off-Topic.
Thanks given by:
I would vote Nave, obviously ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
I didn't know that THENAVE made DCing of that ntsd MOD.
Yes I has really interesting DCing,my sister likes it so much ntsd MOD.
Now I am seeing Nave DC skills, so he is in a hight DC level.
Thanks given by:
There is no best in imho. You will always find people inventing new stuff
in different ways.

You can like the work of many people .Each one his own unique idea.

That why I downloaded mods & characters.

Even you can be good as the rest of those guys. Just be creative & learn some dc(mods &advance guides, techs etc).

oh wow I just notice a mod edit my user title.
Thanks given by:
Sorry if this non-Topic.What will gona change if we know who is the best DCer,maybe this is stupid question, but just don't think i'm stupid,okey,dear lf2 empire friends :)
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2011, 08:57 AM)TheNave Wrote:  
(04-24-2011, 07:44 AM)MH-Razen Wrote:  Third generation is a generation I would definitly count Nave to - using hex to create stuff you cant create with dc anymore.

hell yeah, I'mm a whole generation myselfe! :D

oh and at topic
YinYin, Marshall, and bscally all the other guys who have been mentioned already^^

rofl Nave, will you also be happy if I say you you`re last men on earth (and all women are dead)?

(04-24-2011, 09:10 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  What, did you forget me? lol.

Anyway the 3 generations classification seems pretty apt, although its a little brief, and sticks some really good DCers in limbo between generations. And I still don't get why people like B-Rad was considered anything special. He was only replicating techniques already available... while many other modders including I were mixing up some pretty strange techniques to interesting results... though I never bothered to refine them.
The guy who did wraith sorcerer? forgot his name... the other guy with the flying technique I borrowed for Sharpe? also forget his name. Chinese names.. never could remember them. They're probably more notable mentions than B-rad and Rudolf27 whom I have no impression of at all.

Also, there's probably 1 more generation before the 1st. But it only involves the primarily mandarin speaking community, and only lasted awhile. While there was only (was it Neocrypt's) Encrypt and Decrypt batch files, there were quite a few creatively DCed characters. Strange energy curtains, rains, projectiles... the old old series of NEO characters. I think I even ripped some DC frames from them on some experimental character I did using ripped sprites from other games. Does anyone remember more details about this? Marshall perhaps?

Hi HC, well, no I dont think I didnt forget you - I dont wanna offend you, but you`re a way better spriter then dcer... :p

about b-rad: b-rads activity was in my early lf2-phase and he was one of the few guys that I learned stuff from (mainly it was dark lord, but also the other two I mentioned). I wasnt good enough in DC yet to see that he just copied, so count him out if you want :p

A chinese guy I definitly left out cause I doubt anybody know him is windmill, maybe you mean him - sure this guy was genius, too, but me personally I think he was a freak ;)

about those neo-guys, hm, I`m really not sure but wasnt it c-fighter? really think marshall need to check this out now :p

(04-24-2011, 09:26 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(04-24-2011, 07:44 AM)MH-Razen Wrote:  (and I think Marshall and maybe YinYin are the only guys I remember from that time :p).

And Sinow ?

Also where is Dark Lord?

ok yeah - I definintly forgot sinow (omg and he was one of my best mates at that time, what a shame...)

no idea where dark lord is right now, had him on msn for quite a while, but he compleatly disappeared now...

(04-24-2011, 10:44 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  To find the best Dcer of this time we can hold a contest in which every Dcer can make their wow move and submit and at last the best entry would be the best for current time.
Watcha Think Guys?

this wont work, simple reason - to find something really original and unique you need time, and a contest without time limit is just like real live - take some projects from the good dcers and compare them and then try to state whats best, have fun ^^

(04-24-2011, 05:55 PM)Monolith Wrote:  Sorry if this non-Topic.What will gona change if we know who is the best DCer,maybe this is stupid question, but just don't think i'm stupid,okey,dear lf2 empire friends :)

what will change? well, if we know who`s the best dcer I`ll build a new website compleatly dedicated to him. We all have to visit it once a day and click on a button which then activate a sound-file with an encornium to him. We also have to pay 5$ a day if you visit lfe which all go to this guy, it works like a stipend so he can go on programing lf2 and dont have to work. This last for all his live ofc. I also asked google for a cooperation, if you search for anything on google you will reach the best-dcers-website on spot 1, they really liked the idea and will realize it as soon as we know it.

Ok that`s it for now, the building of a statue of the best dcer instead of the liberty statue in New York are in progress, should do it...

^^
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Quote:rofl Nave, will you also be happy if I say you you`re last men on earth (and all women are dead)?

Were there any females in any generation? O:

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
MH-RAZEN,you have the point
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by: