Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Little Fighter ½
It might go against the concept of the LF1 art style, but I'd give the background mountains a little different color. Same with the Great Wall, by the way.
Otherwise it looks quite good!

[Image: voyiz9.png]
Thanks given by:
YinYin said that i should post it here for more opinions:
[Image: qilf1.png]

Thanks given by:
AWESOME! totaly like tit. ;)
Thanks given by:
Now this version of queens island I like.Looks great.
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
I'm starting to have some interest in this game. :D
Keep up!
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
before i continue:
[Image: AbwxH.png][Image: lDTDy.png] me/yinyin
lets hear some comments.
Thanks given by:
your...;)
Thanks given by:
[Image: AbwxH.png][Image: lDTDy.png]
you/marti

I really want to keep martis faces - that is the 10 main heros and julian
firzen and bat are currently the odd ones out because i only threw a hell lot of filters over their lf2 faces
so try to make them look like martis
Thanks given by: Ariel
Have you tried the original colors for the background for the facepics?
I think that would make a nice blend with LF2 and LF1. And it won't look too bad either.
Thanks given by:
not yet
but I am planning to use lf2 colors on the beta versions
(11-08-2012, 07:13 PM)The Hari Wrote:  YinYin said that i should post it here for more opinions:
[Image: qilf1.png]
since there weren't many more opinions yet
here is mine:

most of all one volcano is more than enough
I really like seeing more stuff in the background there but this feels like a bit too much clutter, I want it to look simpler
I might pick up on this trying to add one more layer in the background, but for now I will probably go with the previous verions unless someone can sprite up a better layer there

(11-07-2012, 04:02 PM)Lauli Wrote:  It might go against the concept of the LF1 art style, but I'd give the background mountains a little different color. Same with the Great Wall, by the way.[Image: voyiz9.png]
actually I like how close the volcano and mountains look because of this - I might do this for the parallax scrolling version tho
Thanks given by: