Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanna know me?
#81
Do you like putting mentos in coke bottles?
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#82
Actually I've never done that.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#83
O.o
Do you like dim sum?
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#84
Well, it's not bad. But chinese-food-wise I prefer fried noodles or rice more.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#85
Do you like blackmailing people?
Obviously not real blackmail, more along the lines of
Do this or I won't help you in English anymore (I do that all the time :P)
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#86
I remember doing that a lot when I was younger.
But I can't recall being in a situation like that lately. Which is good actually, doing the thing you described doesn't sound very nice.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#87
Everything has a price :P
Do you insult the computer when it lags like hell?
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#88
whats your favorite saying?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by:
#89
what inspired you to invent the freshness? i know of that mentos video you posted once, but was that your first inspiration?
Reply
Thanks given by:
#90
oliveryungo Wrote:Do you insult the computer when it lags like hell?
I don't have problems with lag, I'm used to them already.
But sometimes it really upsets me when something in LF2 I'm playtesting doesn't work as it should. Even if I changed some values for the 100th time already, and it still isn't perfect. Well...

LutiChris Wrote:whats your favorite saying?
<object width="360" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0arkuLskbDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0arkuLskbDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="295"></embed></object>
Not really a famous saying or anything, but I guess it counts as an answer? ;D

EDIT: Sorry for lateness.
Bamboori Wrote:what inspired you to invent the freshness? i know of that mentos video you posted once, but was that your first inspiration?
Uuuh... Oh man I actually have no idea. I will go on an adventure and search through my Skype log (?) with Simon. It will take me a while. Though.
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)