11-02-2010, 01:15 PM
What is not fresh?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
|
Wanna know me?
|
|
11-02-2010, 01:15 PM
What is not fresh?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Nicolas Cage movies. I wouldn't recommend them.
:D
11-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Why do you think nicolas cage is rubbish? (i think so too)
11-02-2010, 01:45 PM
tell us your biggest embarassment~ XD
you don't have to answer it if you don't want to oliveryungo Wrote:Why do you think nicolas cage is rubbish? (i think so too)Actually I meant his movies. Because they're just so... bad. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice was a big waste of time and money. vandesdelca Wrote:tell us your biggest embarassment~When I was playing Guitar Hero for my first time I played on stage. Like seriously. On stage. On. Stage. Hundreds of people. I'm not joking. Thanks given by: snorsorbet
11-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Did you at least like Kick-a** (movie) with nicolas cage burning in the end?
11-03-2010, 09:59 AM
DO you like marvel movies? e.g iron man, spiderman
11-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Do you hate Pickachu?
Alectric Wrote:Did you at least like Kick-a** (movie) with nicolas cage burning in the end?I didn't see tat movie yet, but sounds definitely like something I'd watch ;D oliveryungo Wrote:DO you like marvel movies? e.g iron man, spidermanActually these aren't the best movies either, although Ironman was quite good. Bamboori Wrote:did you like hangover?Yes, only the first time I watched it. ' Wrote:Do you hate Pickachu?I don't hate him at all, but I seriously don't get why he's one of the most prominent Pokemons. Oh and I when I was playing Gameboy I had a lvl. 100 Alakazam. Man this was some badass guy. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|