Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanna know me?
Did you notice yesterday was the 1000th day of LFE?

btw, just asking if you're observational (visits the forum statistics page)
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
oliveryungo Wrote:Did you notice yesterday was the 1000th day of LFE?

btw, just asking if you're observational (visits the forum statistics page)
I didn't notice it. Good thing I didn't notice it though, because if I did, it would just show how much useless time I spend on LFE. :P
Reply
Thanks given by:
Do you like fresh milk?

Offtopic: so why aren't we celebrating?
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
cause we ain't got no party hats.

do you have any party hats?
Reply
Thanks given by:
oliveryungo Wrote:Do you like fresh milk?
Yes! Milk is really good ;)
For some reason I don't like cold milk though.
The weird guy with long hair Wrote:do you have any party hats?
In fact I have a hat with mini-airports rotating around it.
Reply
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Do you use facebook or any other crappy social networking site?
Reply
Thanks given by:
I'm using Twitter, however just to keep track of some people, I'm not posting anything myself.
Oh and I'm also using The Social Network Site With Utmost Potential.
Reply
Thanks given by: Divisor
what do u wanna do right now?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by:
if you had 1 million dollars, only one day to spend it, but had unlimited access as to what you could buy, what would you spend it on?
Reply
Thanks given by:
Do you like fried duck chicken?
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)