Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Earth
well fine!
I will continue it.. XD
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2010, 11:42 AM)Bamboori Wrote:  why not? :P maybe hes a bit bored from seeing the earth sprites every day and spriting the same char over and over.

totally right! happens to me always, if you dont take a little break from the projects ur working on you will get bored from it making you produce bad sprites/ideas.

"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Ariel , betitngoan
(12-25-2010, 01:10 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  
(12-25-2010, 11:42 AM)Bamboori Wrote:  why not? :P maybe hes a bit bored from seeing the earth sprites every day and spriting the same char over and over.

totally right! happens to me always, if you dont take a little break from the projects ur working on you will get bored from it making you produce bad sprites/ideas.
If you have too long break you will forget the project or you don´t have inspiration anymore.

Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2010, 01:10 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  little break

"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Bamboori , betitngoan
i was just asking... Need not to be taken so seriously. If I want to be taken seriously, I'm sure everyone knows by now that I can and I would make sure my message is driven home :P
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: betitngoan
well forget the break XD
here is the start of basics 1 and i change basics 0 soo..
[Image: 1293384575.png]
[Image: 1293399688.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice progress,So is Earth going to have the same kind of punch as Davis or edited?
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
something like davis punch not the same :)
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2010, 02:11 PM)Whaat Wrote:  
(12-25-2010, 01:10 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  

If you have too long break you will forget the project or you don´t have inspiration anymore.

I started my project Nino more than a year ago, and I still have inspiration. Progress is slow because I didn't feel motivated, so I stopped working on him for a few months. But I work on him now and then, without inspiration loss. So it really depends on the person who's doing the char.

If you feel hopelessly outstressed, it's best to take a short break from the project. I hope you will be able to finish this :)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(12-26-2010, 01:06 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  I hope you will be able to finish this :)

He's got enough done already,I am sure He can complete it,provided he does not stop working on it.

Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by: