Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invite people to make a version together
Hi everyone
I am making a new version with my friends (terry and ym).
YM will mainly do character and object data changing
and Terry will focus on drawing sprites
If you are intersted,please join us together!!
Thanks given by:
Here is the general deal for LFE project member requests:

If you really want people to help and join, the best way is to advertise it, like properly, make it sound interesting, tell us what amazing new features this mod will have once finished.
The most attractive offers are ones that have lots of screenshots/sprites (even works in progress) or have new innovative DC techniques, or some sweet hex wizardry.

Now, look at your post, now back to mine, your post is now diamonds!
Just kidding.
Where is the temptation to join and help? No sprites, no previews, no expectations/future plans. Thus, very low interest in joining.
Now, dont get me wrong, i am not saying you cant make a mod, or dont know how to. I beg to differ. Im sure you and your friend will make a cool mod if you persevere!
Its just that if you want some people from the LFE forums to join, you have to make a glamorous offer.

Enjoy this piece of advice rarely given out to newer members (not that you are new), and hopefully you can pull of something spectacular!
Good luck!
Or you can tall us what talks about this MOD:tha description of character;new weapons;new bg and how the stage will be.
Thanks given by: