Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which char do you prefer the best?
i wanted to know which char guys play their best game(online) and what makes the char the best??
btw,my fav char is freeze coz his punches(whayever u say)are longer than anybody except john and then his ice ball and his dash attack..all these make him awesome!
Thanks given by:
Meh, I don't have a favourite char.

I do know which aren't my favourite chars though: Deep, Davis.
Thanks given by:
Meh, I don't have a favourite char.
I do know which are some of my favourite chars though: Deep, Davis, Rudolf and Woody
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
i can use almost any char but not louis, that slowass. he's annoying to fight against but even more to use. Freeze, Deep, (woody, sometimes) and Bat give me a good change to rock.
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by:
i like pressing random...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Divisor
(03-08-2011, 04:03 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  i like pressing random...

Me too.
I thin they are the same(with the same power).
Thanks given by:
Rudolf for survival on crazy (as he can slash down the minions with one hit and is cool in general), Freeze as he can buy you precious time with freezing the opponents, John for being nearly invincible if played correctly, Henry for the moments when I wish to play cheap. But most of all, Firen. Why? Because he's TEH APOCALYPSE!! personified :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2011, 12:01 PM)Nullbyte Wrote:  i wanted to know which char guys play their best game(online) and what makes the char the best??
btw,my fav char is freeze coz his punches(whayever u say)are longer than anybody except john and then his ice ball and his dash attack..all these make him awesome!

:o my fav char is freeze too
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by:
According to me, In Human VS Human:
Davis' is strongest. His dragon punch is overpowered. It is very fast, you cannot get hit when doing the punch, you can even perform it when rolling and even right after you're punched. More over, it causes great damage.
He messed when it's defended, ofcourse, but it's impossible to block all dragon punches.
Even though his dash attack is slow, he's an overpower in slow games. (remember, this is my own opinion)

Dennis's DvA is also overpowered (though not as much). It deals total of 100 damage and can be done continuing catching and even performs a DoP combo. And his chase balls :0 . If I rebound it I'll often get kicked by Dennis.

Lastly, Deep. His dash attack is too quick and the hit box too large. His D>A (chop/blast). It is too quick. It can hit the opponent and beat most attacks (even dash attacks). Same thing to his DvA. His D>J deals unfairly huge damage, but since human players always dodge by jumping his D>J is not overpowered in Human VS Human.

That's my opinions :P .
TEMPE
Thanks given by: