Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has been the best Dcer ever?
[] 
We can talk about the best DCers in history.Post a poll was a bad idea because I don't know who would be in poll's options.
Anyways,I know that it is hard to receive an answer.Also in this thread we will remind some DCers from the past that I want to know sth about them.
Thanks given by:
I would say DarkLordXIII was a good DCer in history. At present good DCer's are Somin, Sinow, Marshall, Blue Phoenix and MH.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2011, 04:15 AM)Electric Shock Wrote:  I would say DarkLordXIII was a good DCer in history. At present good DCer's are Somin, Sinow, Marshall, Blue Phoenix and MH.
Yup That's Right!
But There are some more like YinYin and nave [ntsd]
Thanks given by:
Haha, I'm not the best DCer ever. Some really good DCers would be: Azriel, YinYin, Alblaka, Lauli, MH, Sinow, BluePhoenix, Nave and some older ones, which I didn't know.
Thanks given by: Wiro , Sonic Boom , Alblaka , Electric2Shock
When itr/kind 8 is used for the first time? When Dark Lord stopped DCing (Even if he is in still DCing,in a unknown forum for me)?

For my opinion MH Razen has been the best DCer ever.
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
(04-23-2011, 09:29 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  When itr/kind 8 is used for the first time? When Dark Lord stopped DCing (Even if he is in still DCing,in a unknown forum for me)?

For my opinion MH Razen has been the best DCer ever.

Dont know about Dark Lord
But, MH Razen Is in my opinion one the best Dcers ever!!
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
Well you cannot really nominate one best DCer ever, because what is "goodness" based on in DCing? How well you know all the DCing functions? How many of them you know? How complicated your DCing in a char is?

Well, there's this group of "Advanced DCers" on LFE and I guess they must have proven their skill in DC to be accepted into that group, so to me they belong to the DCing Elite (along with MH and BP and other "higher-ranked" users who are just as good).
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , Electric2Shock
Which ever Wong brother dced is the best !
Cause he wrote the language?
He just didn't need to make anything [too] complex in lf2
Lewl

edit: they're not brothers ? oh - how embarrsing Redface
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2011, 01:54 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Which ever Wong brother dced is the best !

Marty and Starsky are not brothers.
(04-23-2011, 01:54 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  He just didn't need to make anything complex in lf2

Yes!True! They didn't made anything advanced in lf2.
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2011, 02:27 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(04-23-2011, 01:54 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  He just didn't need to make anything complex in lf2
Yes!True! They didn't made anything advanced in lf2.
But without their data as example we wouldn't be able to do anything? Give some respect to them D:

Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: