Posts: 396
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2011
I hate to crash the party, ye olde members, - so, I’ll be laconic, - but Zack is nothing but an extention of Duke, only with a more annoying name and a smaller head, hands longer than legs in the punch and super-punch frames, with copy-cat moves (Jack’s somersault, Louis transformation, Bat’s super-punch, etc.), the face-picture screems of goth, the cloths – of hipster, and although the effects are splendid, what’s up with the red snakes, coming out of his mouth? Sorry, I don’t get it, what all the fuss is about, so I’ll quietly take my leave, my dear gents. Cheerio.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 576
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2008
(05-23-2011, 10:03 AM)klodasmone Wrote: I hate to crash the party, ye olde members, - so, I’ll be laconic, - but Zack is nothing but an extention of Duke, only with a more annoying name and a smaller head, hands longer than legs in the punch and super-punch frames, with copy-cat moves (Jack’s somersault, Louis transformation, Bat’s super-punch, etc.), the face-picture screems of goth, the cloths – of hipster, and although the effects are splendid, what’s up with the red snakes, coming out of his mouth? Sorry, I don’t get it, what all the fuss is about, so I’ll quietly take my leave, my dear gents. Cheerio.
lemme explain the difrences my friend :') Duke was completly difrent character, he has difrent outfit and moves (only thing related its power/hair collor i love red XD) And you dont have to like name :') and i didnt coppe that much moves, paste zack kick on jack kick theyre difrent and its not actualy a superpunch move anymore, i exchange it wity run attack witch is spprited by my own what you can also check paste over bats super punch. and the new runn attack is slike kick :3 hmmm... hipster? naaaaw his wearing a suite, and face is about toscream evilness (in a way) his kind of good guy on the bad side (witch explains in comic series that would apear soon .gif) ) and now haha XD snakees XD yeah thats becouse of cheep animation in game it looks better also with sound effect and these are electricity :') (take a closer look theyre comming out of his hands his mouth is closed XD no clue where did you get the idea with snakes breath XD) oh and yeah Louis transformation were resprited (in a way) you see louis is little more heavy witthat armour it was hard to resprite it so i had to change musch but this actualy turn out nice.. and yeah i resprited it cause im freaking lazy XD if thats not enought.. i would realese Zack soon so you can take a closer look and see for yourself :'D
if you have any othertoughts feel free to share em :')
Thanks given by:
Posts: 396
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2011
(05-23-2011, 04:53 PM)hell fightter Wrote: if you have any othertoughts feel free to share em :')
Nah, I'm burnt. And if I went into detail, I probably would get irritated with myself, you and then the world. I just gave my first impression, but when you'll release the character (preferably, a BETA version), I'll have a better grasp on things and then I'll share something with you.
| Marshall edited this post 05-23-2011 07:52 PM because: |
| watch 13 |
Thanks given by:
Posts: 576
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2008
(05-23-2011, 04:59 PM)klodasmone Wrote: (05-23-2011, 04:53 PM)hell fightter Wrote: if you have any othertoughts feel free to share em :')
Nah, I'm burnt. And if I went into detail, I probably would get irritated with myself, you and then the world. I just gave my first impression, but when you'll release the character (preferably, a BETA version), I'll have a better grasp on things and then I'll share something with you.
Hey! everyone have theyre taste right? im not like CEZAR EMPEROR OF ROME! GO LIKE MY CHARACTER! XD Its a free country ... i mean.. forum... everyone can have theyre opinion :')
Posts: 1,201
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2010
Don't worry HF, as you may know, atleast i like your char ;<
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Posts: 1,055
Threads: 27
Joined: Mar 2011
I like your char. too but, when its gonna be completed?
Posts: 576
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2008
im polishing sprites (still gotta chnage some), polishing moves... Marshal helps me with datas (HIS DA MAN, sriously ALL HAIL TO MARSHAL THE GREAT! without hishelp i would propably never realese Zack) and im thinking of adding one more move basicaly.. its gonna be soon
Posts: 1,003
Threads: 14
Joined: Jun 2010
05-24-2011, 06:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2011, 06:45 PM by Jahvansi.)
cool can't w8 playing this awesome char :-DD
Posts: 576
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2008
06-20-2011, 10:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2011, 10:36 PM by hell fightter.)
workin workin workin....
should that move be removed repleaced?
![[Image: zack.gif]](http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2332/zack.gif)
cause i have some new wicked moves coming on o3o
Posts: 613
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2008
hey the power frames looks like paper streamer imo. the char and the hitting frames looks good though
|