Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong?????
Hey,I have a problem in RN-LF2 and Lf2-Kate part 2.

In RN-LF2,when Devetal is defeated in stage 5,a timer should have appeared with the sealed Julian.But,instead the game stops and a dialog box appears.In it is written LF2.EXE has stopped working.

In LF2-Kate part 2,in stage 5,when Articuno appears,the same thing happens.

But I have played in Electric Shocks house and there should be download problem as we have downloaded from the same website,that is LF2-GLOBAL.

I play LF2 on my laptop.
OS= Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 1
Processor=Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo
Memory(Ram)=4 GB
Operating System=32-bit

PLEASE HELP..........I WANT TO PLAY THEM!!!!!!1:'(:'(:'(
Thanks given by:
Are you missing a dat.file or accidently edit a bit?
I used to have the same problem, but it was solved when I replaced the original files.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2011, 10:17 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Are you missing a dat.file or accidently edit a bit?
I used to have the same problem, but it was solved when I replaced the original files.

No, I have editted any .dat file+ I don't think I am missing a .dat file,then again,I will check.

Thanks given by:
well when i few years ago downloaded rn-lf2 it worked to my,and i downloaded from a lf2 global,try to download from LFE fileplanet
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
nah, if the loading works all files are there, if there`s a problem while the program is running it must have to do with the dat.-file which might be corrupted accidently or maybe your computer (tell this cause I recognized some bugs at another computer which I dont have at mine...)

My SUggest: redownload and rey again,
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Thats because of his OS. It is buggy. I copied RN-LF2 from him same-to-same and it worked. You should try on XP.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2011, 01:19 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  You should try on XP.

Okay, I will give it a shot on Windows XP on my desktop computer.

@MH Razen- I will download it again,but I cannot download LF2-Kate part 2.You have to unzip things blah,blah.So,I think I will give it a shot on my desktop computer.

Thanks given by:
I think you made a mistake while entering the data.Directly download it from fileplanet.
Thanks given by:
At last!!!!!!!!

It worked on widows XP.I played it and completed the stage,both.But my elder sister got to know this and she commanded me to take them out of the computer.Evil(She considers it to be HER computer).But she is my sister, I obeyed+I was satisfied.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.:D
Thanks given by: