Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Confusing DC
How can I have 2 bgs in one stage?
EX: QI and FT all in stage 4 and then, HKC in stage 5. Is this possible? How?
Another is id.
I want to put my new char id: 52, so I can fight him and he uses moves. But in stage 5, who will appear? Julian or the new char?
Can I have any ways to make the char uses his moves?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
For your second part if U replaced julian with your character your new character will appear for sure in case if it has julians id.
If U want to add your character and keep julian then U have to copy id 52 using silvas tutorial in hex forum.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
Just add your char BEHIND julian in the data.txt. Afaik whenever you summon ID 52, Julian will appear, while your char will still get ID 52 AI.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks, guys.
@Alblaka,
Don't you mean under? or it is upper?
I'm still waiting for question 1, can anyone help?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2011, 11:38 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Thanks, guys.
@Alblaka,
Don't you mean under? or it is upper?
I'm still waiting for question 1, can anyone help?
Under if you want that Julian is still in your stage, example:
id: 52 type: 0 file: data\julian.dat
id: 52 type: 0 file: data\yourchar'snamehere.dat
For question one:
Probably not possible with DC, don't know about hex, but you can do it like this:
Make short stages like that there is only 1-1 - 1-3 instead of 1-1 - 1-5 so the BG can change faster.
Or you can just make one big BG by putting both BGs you want into same pic? Like this:
You have BG A and BG B, put them both in paint and you will have BG AB, but if they are animated BGs, it will take awhile.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
@Whaat,
You're almost right, I DID plan 4-1 to 4-9(so 4-1 to 4-5 is QI, and 4-6 to 4-9 is FT)
Is this possible? Even with hex, I'll try my best.:D
I almost forgot, can I have 2 different chars with the same id, but appear in different stage?
Ex:Julian and Firzen are ALL id: 52, how can I make stage 4 appear Firzen and stage 5 appear Julian.(if id: 51 is already taken)O.o
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
I think MH's version has something like bg changing in one stage. The point is to make an image big enough to fit in the bg, then give it a hit_j: 1 (so that it moves up)
(06-18-2011, 12:10 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Ex:Julian and Firzen are ALL id: 52, how can I make stage 4 appear Firzen and stage 5 appear Julian.(if id: 51 is already taken)O.o

Nope, there is always ONE character who will be summoned by a specific ID. Unless you choose the char in the menu, he can not be summoned, spawned or played.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: