Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gad's Sprites
[Image: 2gsrf9t.png]
A little concept for a new chara, dunno if it's interesting enough. This 'armour' looks kinda boring.
Thanks given by:
nice idea,but maybe more detailed or better shading on whole body and more to armor
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
and im sure this has nooothing to do with the "return of Scorpion" :P
Thanks given by:
(10-24-2011, 07:03 PM)Monolith Wrote:  nice idea,but maybe more detailed or better shading on whole body and more to armor

Gosh, you know what concept is?

(10-24-2011, 07:06 PM)mundvoll_ Wrote:  and im sure this has nooothing to do with the "return of Scorpion" :P

Not sure. Look at his bio - looks like he is no more inrested in lf2.
but yah, that is actually him, same as i did marshall and bp (tsch!!!!)

Marshall edited this post 11-25-2011 01:34 AM because:
where's me? o.o
Thanks given by: Bamboori
(10-24-2011, 07:08 PM)Gad Wrote:  
(10-24-2011, 07:03 PM)Monolith Wrote:  nice idea,but maybe more detailed or better shading on whole body and more to armor

Gosh, you know what concept is?

i know,but i'm saying little shading do not hurt my eyes,to see it
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
It was made in 5 minutes, it's not supposed to be super extra detailed. It just shows you how character could look. I haven't done shading, because it's not a sprite, but just a preview. And also maybe you'll give me ideas what could I else do with him.
Thanks given by:
all right
i see one of these cristalls on his armour, i can well imagine more of them at this desgin
and imo this is a really interessting concept for a char, the fighting style would be definitly unique ;)
Thanks given by:
Purple is not it's colour.
Make them crystals in the different tones of red.
And add a crystal to his sharp tail(dont know how its called in english:p)(to the up-left of it's head)
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That might be little overdetailed.
[Image: nlquyc.png]
http://i55.tinypic.com/nlquyc.png

Tried. Adding crystal to it's tail didn't go out properly, because it gets more of your attention then.
Fckn principles of composition.
Thanks given by: mfc
looks sweet (but doesn't look like he can pick things up / grab).
but I'd recommend finishing the hundreds of other characters you've been working on before starting new projects lol
Thanks given by: Monolith