11-09-2011, 12:49 AM
I want to cry
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
|
Character: Deenis-S Complete
|
|
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , Jahvansi , AKA_Mathieu , Electric2Shock , chonkasaurusbotato , Gad , Rhino.Freak
11-11-2011, 10:37 PM
its just buggy you people i dont even know what to do with it before i wanted to screw it but now i didn't want to screw it
~working bug video of character itself maybe nave can help me didn't he say he understood it
~Gonna need to fix my mistakes in the DC frames of the basic moves of Deenis Super
11-30-2011, 08:41 PM
OMG! you've posted this 3 times.
Stop deleting and reposting..
DBZ LF2 website
![]() DBZ LF2 v0.6.9 - Namekian Update Trailer - May 31, 2025 DBZ LF2 mod v0.5.5 (January 1, 2025): Download
srry its just that i cant upload my youtube videos properly n i wanted to finish this up
Oh wow looks like this thread just ruined that little piece of peace that was left in LFE. But oh well.
So let me get this straight. You took of a char from a mod S-LF2 and now your adding more moves and it bugged out because of ID? Wouldn't just changing it to an ID that's not used in your LF2? And what do mean do you mean by lfe version? This char is like 5 hills of neddles away from getting to the file planet. Or am I just terrible at understanding your pretty poor grammar?
Does he even know what ID means?
Please stop! Either you help him, or just stop posting here and flaming all along... I know you tried, then you saw it's not working, why are you bothering now? When on top of that, you're just causing anger now - Simoneon ![]() ![]() ![]()
(12-20-2011, 12:43 PM)RtXaS Wrote: Oh wow looks like this thread just ruined that little piece of peace that was left in LFE. But oh well. i mean lfe words in the bottom of readme txt (12-20-2011, 01:40 PM)xmfcx Wrote: Does he even know what ID means? making Davisball_2 ID 3 sprites messed up problem (Click to View)
ooo lololol this thread is so fun to read xD
It's far too difficult for a newbie to start by creating new moves. I was once a newbie too, of course. So learn slowly, because even learning slowly is not easy. But if you can do the basics, learning the advanced stuffs is a piece of cake compared to when you first started it. I hope you read my post :P . Really, I want to say this, if you really want to finish this project: Stop it temporarily. Learn the basics, experiment with small modifications like changing dvx, wait, or injury in anyone's working *.dat file. That will help you understand the basics quickly. After that, you will remember yourself 'Oh yeah, that time I made s-dennis I did this... I should have done that instead' and start fixing your project. You said you haven't understand how the id's work in LF2? Experiment with it by swapping some of the projectiles' id's and you may understand what the id actually means. The same with other things, you can experiment everything and understand most of the things in data changing.
TEMPE
Spoiler (Click to View) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|