Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALMOST LIKE CHARACTER GENERATOR
u forgot to close the second eye blabla :P
Thanks given by: Bla bla bla 44
(08-07-2013, 10:24 AM)rhino.freak Wrote:  I think this will work for only lf2 style characters? coz I can't image a character like.. say JUS Goku to be have made like that (that style in particular).. so for lf2 style spriting, I think this is most convinient, but not for other styles..

It works for other styles as well. You'd just need to edit the template itself. Not only the symbols but also their alignments (and therefore the whole base). If you have a working template, you can create any style you want.

(08-07-2013, 07:56 AM)Azriel Wrote:  this is cool for creating non "boring-recolor/c+p" custom characters;
Game over, Alblaka :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Gad , Electric2Shock , Ariel , Bamboori , Dr. Time
(08-07-2013, 02:53 PM)Gad Wrote:  
(08-07-2013, 01:00 PM)Gad Wrote:  Just found a way to do it.
Export the symbols as PNG sequence and then merge it up into a spritesheet with some cheap spritesheet maker/editor.

ah thanks didnt read that earlier

Couldn't really find a good way or something to do the sprite generation so i leave it here so someone can be good enough to generate it and tell me the best way to create the sprite sheet without the cs6 [i am just kinda confused over which generator is good for this job :P]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgmb8l
I know I am lazy :P
Thanks given by: Bla bla bla 44
(08-07-2013, 02:54 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  
(08-07-2013, 02:53 PM)Gad Wrote:  
(08-07-2013, 01:00 PM)Gad Wrote:  Just found a way to do it.
Export the symbols as PNG sequence and then merge it up into a spritesheet with some cheap spritesheet maker/editor.

ah thanks didnt read that earlier

Couldn't really find a good way or something to do the sprite generation so i leave it here so someone can be good enough to generate it and tell me the best way to create the sprite sheet without the cs6 [i am just kinda confused over which generator is good for this job :P]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgmb8l
I know I am lazy :P
You mean something that gather your sprites and put them into a squared sprite grid? I have created something like that few days ago. Might later compile and post it for you.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
http://draeton.github.io/stitches/
maybe this is good enough?
Thanks given by:
Arrr

I've tried to reproduce this with vectorian giotto, but I have no idea what I'm doing (although it does seem to have symbol and timeline features required ...).
Thanks given by: Bamboori
What do you mean, by saying you have no idea what you're doing.

Yah, I could have made it in that program, probably.
Give me few days.
Thanks given by:
If you create it in that program too please consider using this sorted sheet instead of that duplicates all over bandit base:
http://y2f.heliohost.org/index.php?curre...pment.html
Thanks given by:
errr.
I dont think that gad should make templates because every char will be having different proportions, movements.
look at sprites. how they llook.
legs, some like wrong in so many ways,
[Image: G4Wumki.png]
of course its just practice or lil show how it works and stuff. but if sprites will be lq, over same base. then its lame, sorry but it is.

[Image: 119b6vl.png]
just these parts? its nnot enought.
like in hf. its over used.
its like copy and pasted and here I have movement.

I totaly dont like idea of gad making template. why person cant make by its self?

look at the picture.
it have lots of parts

[Image: MAXzxJl.jpg]
this robot have much more than 1 part sheet.
those are not all parts

and look at the video
Useful
Thanks given by:
That's why you can adjust each frame, dumass.
It's modificable template.
Thanks given by: mfc , prince_freeza