Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Akira Sprites
#11
Here is new sprite, Older Henry:
[Image: oldhenry.png]
[Image: troll_by_extremedevilhunter-d81725q.png]
Reply
#12
finaly lf2 kind a size :)
great
Reply
Thanks given by: Akira Saito
#13
To be honest he looks like more like a girl (not that it's generally a bad thing) mostly because of the hair.
i really do like it though, i love what you did with the shading and your choice of colors
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by: Bla bla bla 44 , Marko
#14
I tried make sheet as fast as I can. Here is result: (30 min all)

[Image: iau.gif]

And SHEET.
[Image: troll_by_extremedevilhunter-d81725q.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: 8obis , NewToTheEra , Dr. Time , ossiee , Monolanier
#15
Head is too big, but I like the sprite ;)

You should have added a frame before 4th and 5th fame, like this davis frame[Image: i319294_Untitled.jpg]

EDIT:
@down
Have a look at the frames, his legs should atleast go round at the ending.
i.e. like the image you gave.
...............
Reply
Thanks given by:
#16
err I dont think that it should have that frame, yo Its Kyo, from KOF series.
Davis , its totaly no need.
look [Image: kyo-ex-a4.gif]


only if animation was bit faster
Reply
Thanks given by:
#17
New:

[Image: czun.gif]

[Image: 4da.gif]


Davis sheet
KOF girl
[Image: troll_by_extremedevilhunter-d81725q.png]
Reply
#18
Nice sprites.
I like Leona
Thats what I like to see more.
Its animation, its more than sprite itself alone.
Could you tell us about your way of spriting?
Reply
Thanks given by:
#19
would you accept commissions? namely chin from KOF? ;D
Reply
Thanks given by:
#20
I don't understand what you mean by "your way of spriting?". How long i make sprites, how i make it or something else?
[Image: troll_by_extremedevilhunter-d81725q.png]
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)