05-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Here is new sprite, Older Henry:
|
Akira Sprites
|
|
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , XLittlebob252 , ossiee , LutiChris , Bla bla bla 44 , Marko , Bamboori , NewToTheEra , Dr. Time
To be honest he looks like more like a girl (not that it's generally a bad thing) mostly because of the hair.
i really do like it though, i love what you did with the shading and your choice of colors
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Bla bla bla 44 , Marko
08-10-2013, 09:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 01:00 AM by InPhiKnight.)
Head is too big, but I like the sprite
![]() You should have added a frame before 4th and 5th fame, like this davis frame ![]() EDIT: @down Have a look at the frames, his legs should atleast go round at the ending. i.e. like the image you gave.
...............
08-10-2013, 05:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 05:49 PM by Monolanier.)
err I dont think that it should have that frame, yo Its Kyo, from KOF series.
Davis , its totaly no need. look ![]() only if animation was bit faster Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , Ariel , Monolanier , 8obis , Dr. Time , Jahvansi , NewToTheEra , ossiee
08-11-2013, 10:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 10:57 AM by Monolanier.)
Nice sprites.
I like Leona Thats what I like to see more. Its animation, its more than sprite itself alone. Could you tell us about your way of spriting?
08-11-2013, 02:23 PM
would you accept commissions? namely chin from KOF? ;D
08-11-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't understand what you mean by "your way of spriting?". How long i make sprites, how i make it or something else?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|