10-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Is it like a buddah?
|
20Q
|
|
10-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Did he live in Asia?
10-25-2013, 09:18 PM
(10-25-2013, 09:17 PM)YinYin Wrote: Did he live in Asia? yes (10-25-2013, 09:17 PM)Dr.Death Wrote: Is it like a buddah? a little bit ![]()
I give up it's up to you guys. I think we should keep it more general next time :P
Like "Doll"
Thanks given by: A-Man
10-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Is the person on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fo..._religions ?
10-25-2013, 09:27 PM
(10-25-2013, 09:19 PM)Dr.Death Wrote: I give up it's up to you guys. I think we should keep it more general next time :P Mhh I am sure a few minutes ago there was a different text, that looked very good .. mhh but you deleted it (10-25-2013, 09:21 PM)YinYin Wrote: Is the person on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fo..._religions ? yes (10-25-2013, 09:18 PM)Waspy Wasp Wrote: is he related to china? yes ![]()
Do you have to draw pupils onto it?
10-25-2013, 09:34 PM
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|