05-05-2012, 09:31 AM
here is a new link
http://www.mediafire.com/?664w1yvhhpde3uf
http://www.mediafire.com/?664w1yvhhpde3uf
|
Zack v0.91 out now
|
|
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod , hell fightter , Ariel , Marko pro , ossiee , shin hanazumi , Dr. Time , RJdOVkill!349
Thanks given by: hell fightter , The Lost Global Mod
05-05-2012, 12:36 PM
(05-05-2012, 09:57 AM)DesignHeaven Wrote: hf please save it on ur pc and finish this awesome char! and faaaaast!
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
Thanks given by: Marko pro , Ariel , shin hanazumi , Dr. Time
08-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Grave dig, yes, but does anyone have the original zip file?
(I saw someone else uploaded it, but it doesn't have the readme) you don't want to see this (Click to View) the other by xFire
08-05-2012, 10:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012, 10:57 AM by Bla bla bla 44.)
I think i got it. Here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxn1ak ![]() This is an inspiration from: -YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases. -Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform I hope it's good. ^^ ____________________________________________ TLOK | My sprites | Anime sprite contest | DeviantART |
07-11-2013, 07:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 03:12 AM by eplipswich.)
Since the download links to Zack in this thread are all dead, I figure I would revive the 0.91 version of Zack by putting the download link below for those who are interested:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1zgrxvc9ucbnp7m Also, I have created an AI for him as shown below. It's a pretty simple AI, but does enough justice (Inspired by Shymeck's AIs). Feel free to improve on it if anyone wants.Code: int face_distance()Thanks given by: YinYin , ossiee , Sakujo , injured , RJdOVkill!349 , shin hanazumi , STM1993 , hw7905
02-24-2015, 12:03 PM
Sorry for reviving this very old topic, but: I want to add the character to my game, however I miss the file named 'tundah.wav'. Could someone share this file with me?
Another reason for reviving: I would prepare this character to be released on the mainsite, but Hell fightter never finished him, did he? Does anyone still have contact with him sometimes? I could finish up his character, but I'd like to ask his permission first of course, but he hasn't been active for over half a year.
Hello, Memento. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated, and almost touching.
I hope you won't finish him though. Hellfighter and I have something in mind for the final version of Zack even though it's not major, but we would prefer to release the final version in our way. Hopefully, you can understand that this character's creative and nostalgic values to both of us (= you don't want to see this (Click to View) the other by xFire Thanks given by: Memento
02-24-2015, 05:17 PM
(02-24-2015, 05:13 PM)Marshall Wrote: Hello, Memento. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated, and almost touching. Of course I understand! I'd rather see you guys finish him actually. I just felt this character HAD to be released one day as it's totally awesome, so... ^_^ I hope you guys will finish him, best of luck! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|