Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
30 day drawing challenge
#11
Good to see more people joining this. Thank you Arcane :)

woops, forgot to upload something yesterday
The animal joker
[Image: 6v662ZC.jpg] (fail)


And Cepelinas
[Image: vLJmSch.jpg]
Reply
Thanks given by: Jahvansi
#12
I'm a little late, so two first days in one quick Hotline Miami sketch...

Reply
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
#13
(07-11-2015, 12:36 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  I'm a little late, so two first days in one quick Hotline Miami sketch...


So, your fave animal is cock
Reply
Thanks given by:
#14
day 2:
[Image: image.png]
[Image: header_W_jordis.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Gad , Ariel , Jahvansi
#15
Couldnt upload yesterday as I wasn't home, not sure if I'll be able to do next days tasks as I got exams next 3 days and I don't know sh it ._.




its supposed to be a nice steak, I dont have that much marker colors :s
Reply
Thanks given by: A-Man , Monolanier
#16
day 3:

corn soup
[Image: header_W_jordis.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier , Jahvansi
#17
Fav place - my room.
[Image: UO8wbRv.jpg]
Reply
Thanks given by: Marko
#18
Whats that cactus thingy down that bed tho?
Reply
Thanks given by:
#19
(07-13-2015, 09:22 AM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Whats that cactus thingy down that bed tho?

Yeah, Cactus thingy. There is like a table and cactus, there are more stuff on the table but I was lazy to draw everything. Also this cactus in real life is longer than in which I showed.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#20
What should we draw today guys ? :D
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)