Poll: Do you want me to continue this ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
19 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Leonidas - progress
Gj keep it up
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2015, 09:49 AM)Gad Wrote:  Gj keep it up

Thanks!
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
I just tried the beta, and it's just Leonidas with his basic actions in. The shield is deflective by default, and his jump attack has a pretty unique angle and way of moving. The punching frames have few centering issues though.

Please contain your character's files in a folder instead of asking people to put everything in LF2's root.

So far, Leonidas has been a high-quality, unique character. Keep it up with the good work!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(08-31-2015, 04:25 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  I just tried the beta, and it's just Leonidas with his basic actions in. The shield is deflective by default, and his jump attack has a pretty unique angle and way of moving. The punching frames have few centering issues though.

Please contain your character's files in a folder instead of asking people to put everything in LF2's root.

So far, Leonidas has been a high-quality, unique character. Keep it up with the good work!

:D !
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
[Image: 800df28.png]
planing to do an update soon enough ....
Thanks given by: Ariyan , Deep , Bamboori , A-Man
(10-30-2015, 08:44 PM)Housemate Wrote:  [Image: 800df28.png]

Nice stuff man, am a fan of your work, you have some origina work that I like!
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2015, 08:44 PM)Housemate Wrote:  [Image: 800df28.png]

Wow, Thats awesome! considering that you joined just like, 5 months ago.
Although, I don't know, I feel that there should be one more frame between 3rd and 4th in the bottom column.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by: Bamboori