Poll: Is this HQ enough?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
78.57%
33 78.57%
No
21.43%
9 21.43%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mono sprites
Thank you Simoneon very much!
It's always good to see such Legends as you!

Bashcrazy have a nice mod overthere. I might not be super amazed by some stuff they do, but they are trying hard and putting a lot of effort into that. Respect for their whole team!
Don't know about our synergy. I chose on purpose to be an a** towards some stuff in hopes for them to reach greater heights. I wish them luck!
Reply
Thanks given by: Memento
My take on Maveric by YinYin and Matt.
Could not decide at first if it was just animation or sprite animation. Since it's inspired by Little Fighter 2 Remastered sprites. I'll leave it here.
Uploading both. Original size and resized version. Original is in the spoiler. Watchout - it's big boy.

[Image: ydME8q7.gif]
Original size animation (Click to View)
edit: Just for fun if it was smaller for a video game or something.
4 times smaller (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by: Memento , klodasmone , prince_freeza , MangaD
Original template animation
[Image: W1KajSv.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by:
Nice job I really like the overall look and your use of color. The breathing animation feels a bit exaggarated for me, but everything else looks good. Maybe try adding a blink next time since you already animated the hair it could be a fun touch if you do more of these. The style is definitely interesting.

I wish LF2 Remastered went for something like this instead of the generic polished anime look it would’ve given it way more character.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Reply
Thanks given by: MangaD
Yo your Characters are cool as heck bro, I there a chance I can have some of your Characters please? Thanks.
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)