Poll: SUBMISSION DATE!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
33.33%
1 33.33%
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Unofficial] #1FX Combo Contest
Ok guys New Unofficial #1FX(firzenX :d) contest.

TEAM UP MAKE A NEW CHAR ,MAKE 1 COMBO WITH IT.

This contest is the works for both spriters and DCers. YAY Yes both have the works..

REQUIREMENTS
  • 1 Combos (with one participant sprited char and participant DCed char and not the permanent lf chars)NOT WHOLE SPRITE SHEET. ONLY COMBO FRAMES , BREATHING FRAMES.
  • Maximum of 3 attacks in a combo.
  • Some nice effects not an ordinary one.
  • May use sounds from already made lf-sounds.(not necessary)
  • Choose Your Pair DCer or spriter within 5 days! NOT more than that.
  • Name of the char (not Necessary).
  • Weapons And other materials or summoning for moves may or may not be used.
  • only the Links to the combos should be provided and do not paste the gif animation here because it makes some people unenjoyable to browse.
  • Separate links for the combos may be provided or all the combos can be made in one link.

AFTER SELECTING YOUR PAIR U MUST REPORT HERE THE NAME OF YOUR PAIR AND YOURS. CHATTING MAY BE THROUGH ANY MEANS.[

NUMBER OF DAYS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF CONTESTS ARE REQUESTED IN A POLE. THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VOTES WILL BE CHOSEN AS A DUE DATE.if i find it unecessary on consulting with mods it will be changed and announced here.

ALL THE BEST PARTICIPANTS!!
Thanks given by:
wait, i think you missed a detail.

WHAT THE HECK ARE WE MAKING?!
you cant give requirements without telling us EXACTLY what we are making

are we making a combo/new moves for an old char, or making a new one?
because we've already got a char making contest going (though kinda dwindling) and i dont think people are going to want to make a whole new char for an unofficial competition
Thanks given by: Alblaka , LutiChris , Bamboori
Alec it enough now? i have edited the first line see it. NEW CHAR only i have written it see it.

5 DAYS FROM NOW SO QUICK!
Thanks given by:
im still not exactly sure. sorry if its blightingly obvious to everyone else, but i want to get this straight:
this is a competition where it is required to team up, and MAKE A NEW CHAR and has to have 5 combo moves?

srsly good luck on getting people to join. (its to much if you ask me)
Thanks given by:
Ok reduced to 3 ok?
Thanks given by:
no you dont get it. a NEW CHAR is a lot of work. especially for an unnoficial competition.
but meh, i would like to see what everyone else says. (that stupid word filter is still on Blue phoenix)

i guess there is no defining quality on sprites, so you could make a really crappy stick figure do combos.

EDIT: a new char in 5 days?!?!?...Facepalm...people around here i dont think are THAT motivated

EDIT: oh i see, sorry for that :P makes sense now, sorry for overreacting
Thanks given by:
Lol no no no no not 5 days it is for selecting pairs
Thanks given by:
still good luck with it. if this contest will stay alive, then it will last several years.
people who team up try to do awesome work, thus need a huge amount of time.
also, most people are too lazy to team with someone up (its really more work than completely doing something all by yourself)
Thanks given by: Wiro
Agree totally with bamboori.
This kind of thing have been tried many times...but have it ever worked? one question, how long does it take to make a char? those poll options says that it would take about a month

and one more thing, why is it calle "combo contest" like that has nothing to with combos, it's about making A COMPLETE CHAR!!! (and then make 3 combos to it, yay!)

imo it'd be better to make 1 new attack (or sth) for an ALREADY EXCISTING CHAR, or then like on 13thzone sprite a new combo/strafe move (for a new char, but only the move)

anyway good luck with it, and sry if i said anything mean or sth
Thanks given by:
Actually you are not supposed to create a new char but only the special attack frames of it( the ones you will need for the combo). Still I don't believe that many people will do something. Most of the guys who want to make a char are already busy with creating them and most likely neither will rush because of a contest nor change the planned attacks to make the combos cooler. Sorry, but this won't work.
Thanks given by: Bamboori