Poll: Sprite Theme #11: Which is the best sprite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mysterio 1 [Image: j1ig3gzawh.png]
8.97%
7 8.97%
Mysterio 2 [Image: hitgirl.png]
0%
0 0%
Mysterio 3 [Image: deathlx.png]
7.69%
6 7.69%
Mysterio 4 [Image: skeletonq.png]
8.97%
7 8.97%
Mysterio 5 [Image: deathgf.png]
24.36%
19 24.36%
Mysterio 6 [Image: deathsprite2.png]
0%
0 0%
Mysterio 7 [Image: grimreaperq.png]
2.56%
2 2.56%
Mysterio 8 [Image: death2x.png]
16.67%
13 16.67%
Mysterio 9 [Image: deathh.png]
17.95%
14 17.95%
Mysterio 10 [Image: Deathlf2.jpg]
12.82%
10 12.82%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[sprite contest thread v.2]
voted for snor again.
i guess i simply like his ideas & style :P

also his char looks like the most playable char (besides yinyin's, but his entry would have fit better in the previous theme), plus it resembles the ultra kirby boss :D
Reply
Thanks given by:
voted for...
Siegvar
Alectric
Sir Frog
Tim
YinYin
Apoc
Gad
BP
Snor
and PF

lol & who's "---"
oh well's i voted for him as well... :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2010, 05:14 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  lol & who's "---"
Poll option that was removed later on in the process due to finding out that it was a fault on organizator's side ;)
Facepalm ~ Alectric
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by:
Actually, I wasn't very impressed by any of the entries, and therefore it's very hard to vote. Even though the skill behind the sprites certainly is very good, I can't find any of them eye catching.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Reply
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis
voted for Seig , Apoc , YinYin , Alec
hey
i want to make theme 4
woa woa woa aghhhhhhh!!!
you make you crazy now !!!!
agh!!!!

Its coming, dont worry ;) ~ Alectric
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]


Reply
Thanks given by:
All of you have greatly improved over time and I'm quite jealous of the spriting skills of you guys, but I only voted for Siegvar's.
Honestly, I liked a lot of the entries (lol, Jed), but...

Just look at it... LOOK
[Image: demonjulian.png]
OH MY GOD I CAME WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Reply
Thanks given by:
My vote went to BP.

As much as I liked the concept of yours Siegevar, the mutated arm really threw me around a bit. In my opinion the mutation could have been more pronounced with highlights of some sort. Anyways, fantastic job though on the sprite.

And as to everyone else, especially those like Snorsorbet. I love seeing all this improvement in everyones' spriting skills. This contest idea was either an ingenious conception, or one of the mods being bored during a high off life phase... (BP can remember some of my high of life moments... lol). My hat goes off figuratively to the creator of this weekly concept idea.

On a more humorous note though... I wish I could have finished my entry... a blue phoenix as the final boss would have been pretty dang awesome.
Reply
Thanks given by: Alectric , Silverthorn , snorsorbet
I finally made my vote, and it fell on Apocalipsis.

His take on Julian had a good colour palette, but the sprite itself had a pose which wasn't worked out too well... Still, it doesn't look like a mess, and is consistent with the theme.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Reply
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis
I voted for snorsorbet( original concept, nice spriting), Blue Phoenix( the wings!), TimmE1+Alectric( both simply great looking) and Siegvar.
Apoc's one was pretty great as well, but as snorsorbet pointed out, the pose wasn't really good and his cape could need a better shading.
Btw: 3 votes, yay. Oh and: Next topic!!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Apocalipsis
I was going to animate my sprite, that's why I made the cape like that, any more details would make it even harder to animate (specifically the cape because it was going to be "flowing"). But didn't finished it in time.

Mmm... what pose? xD
He's just standing here... but if you look carefully, almost all my sprites have their back backwards/hips forward/hands where the pockets are. Maybe that's what you mean? His right hand looks a bit off, the energy did something weird there, it was alright before I added the glow and such in.

Thanks for the feedback btw :p

V Lol'd
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)