Poll: what's his weapon ??? ( just for fun )
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Takana :D
20.00%
3 20.00%
Kusari-gama ( look like his name )
53.33%
8 53.33%
Snake knife :p
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ char] Kusari
im serious
the round corners, the cut in the middle, and the size itself - at this scale/detail level they all form two well embossed shapes
it really doesnt help his manliness (from the face and other body features i assume the character is male)
but well .. ive had problems recognizing the gender of characters you designed before - so i apologize if this is all on purpose

just recognized you already call him with male personal pronouns
blah
im being stupid :p disregard it
just trying to point out something that would bother me if i made that
Thanks given by: betitngoan
man boobs comment +1

the walking motion seems like some sort of silly dance as well...
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
fixed !! OK ??
[Image: standbyme_-3.gif][Image: walk_to_the_future-1.gif]
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
to tell you the true the walking looks more to like sliding (my opinion)
but i think in some of the frames make shadow in the bottom of the shoe so it will looks a bit like his raising his leg a bit.
but other than that its good.
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
[Image: run_devil_run-1.gif]
help me !! it's not good , but i don't know what :'(
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
I think it's due because he started off with skiney legs and are noticable
i rly don't mind, how bout shifting his body (like swaying back and forth)
or even makin' it rise? in running ur body has to make such movements
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: betitngoan , Eddie
i try to make his run sprite look like ninja
sorry 4 my bad eng

Thanks given by:
Then at least make his shirt, the chain and the hair move around a bit. No human being could run with the upper body perfectly still like that.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , betitngoan , vandesdelca , Eddie
but still... ninjas DOES bend theire knees XD correct me if im wrong...

but seriously make it more like a rudolf run
Thanks given by: Eddie , Bamboori
(07-13-2010, 03:57 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  but still... ninjas DOES bend theire knees XD correct me if im wrong...

but seriously make it more like a rudolf run

100% Correct - same with Nave and Lutichris.

Knees are bending.. and in most ninja's although their arms are straight behind them, they don't do a 3/4 view of the chest and a side view of the legs to do so (which honestly is what your legs remind me of).

Now if you watch actual ninja's run, their upper body also bobs slightly.

Also, legs definately need to be thicker.

Nave said that a body never remains 100% perfect. If you're running, wind gets caught in folds in clothes (except for skin tight) and make them bluster or move. Hair also tends to extend backwards as it is forced by the wind. It also billows about in some cases. The middle part of the chain needs to bob up and down too. His arms would not remain in that position, even if trying to ninja and so should come slightly in and back out. This would make the chain droop and stretch a bit as mentioned before.

I hope this helps you betitngoan. I love the character already and can't wait to download.

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: