Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legends RPG REGISTRATION OPEN
Today I am hosting another Rpg, much like the old one, except with a few more Balance Changes, Pets will have half the Health they are currently at, if their Master is Knocked out, if you and your Pet dies, then you die as well, and you will be replaced by another player, however, heres another thing, if 2 more players die, then you can register again, just to get in the game again.

Starter Weapons (Click to View)
Starter Attacks (Click to View)
Hiring System (Click to View)
You may Suggest anything anytime, and if I like the Suggestion, It will be added.

Now to Make a Char you will need to Fill out the Form below.

Name =
Starter Element =
Starter Class =
Advantages =
Disadvantages =
Optional Likes =
Optional Dislikes =
Optional Hobbies =

This Rpg is Currently in Beta 1.0, Will go up to Alpha 1.0 as soon as I get a new Keyboard, XD, wait is Beta before Alpha or is Alpha before Beta, I forgot.

I heard from Hellblazer that Luti was going to host another Rpg, but since he was taking too much time, and mine was Finished I decided to host one, I will try to keep as as Best as I can, and also this time I will not play in game myself.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Bump, well, xD finally refilled my Internet again, I will be working on the thread a Little more, soon.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: