Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show me a sprite and i will draw a coffee cup
try it, i dare you.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Bamboori
[Image: UL3nrbg.png]

A tea set please.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
[Image: S7aJjUz.png]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
[Image: vmRTQ8S.png]
Useful
Thanks given by:
[Image: 5lAnoSu.png]
[Image: 533172c.gif]
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
[Image: xfjl2lo.png]
Thanks given by: Gespenst , A-Man , Hate , STM1993 , Rhino.Freak , Bamboori , klodasmone
Hey Luti, that's awesome!
Useful
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2015, 10:14 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  [Image: xfjl2lo.png]

Morning guys x'D !!!
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Hellblazer
Alright, if you don't mind I would like to see another one. Please.
[Image: ZMup4ZQ.png]
Useful
Thanks given by: